TheWay Summer Camp 2017
Students who have completed grades 7th-12th
You are invited to join us for an amazing week of summer camp!
July 31 – Aug. 4, 2017
Registration form must include a $50 deposit by Sunday, June 18. Payment is due in full by Wednesday, July 12. (After July 19, a $35 late fee will be added for a total of $275.)
*Please make checks payable to Bethesda Christian Church. Mail payments and applications to:
Bethesda Christian Church Attn: Jesse Allen 14000 Metropolitan Pkwy • Sterling Heights, MI 48312
Michindoh Conference Center • 4545 E. Bacon Road • Hillsdale, MI 49242 • 517-523-3616
CHECK-IN AND TRANSPORTATION
Round trip transportation will be provided. Check in on Monday, 7/31 in Bethesda’s Family Center, no later than 11:00am* to load luggage. Bus will leave the Family Center at 12:30pm. Bus will return to the Family Center on Friday, 8/4 at 4:00pm. *Check-in time subject to change.
We suggest campers bring old but clean clothes. New clothes may look old after a week of camp. Mark clothing with camper’s name.
– One pair pajamas
– Two pair shoes
– Daily change of socks
– Daily change of underwear
– Heavy and lightweight shirts
– ONE PIECE swimsuit or bikini with big t-shirt to go over it (for girls)
(No speedo or bikini style swimsuits for boys)
– Two or three pairs of jeans
– Finger-tip length shorts
– 2 Bath towels and washcloths
– Insect repellent
– Pen/pencil and notebook
– Refillable water bottles
– Plastic bags for dirty laundry
– Money for camp store (small bills or change)
DO NOT BRING:
3. Archery equipment
6. Shaving cream
7. Immodest dress – no spaghetti strap, backless tops or spandex pants. If your camper is used to wearing this type of clothing, we ask that it not be included in what they bring to camp.
9. Energy Drinks
10. Really……anything illegal.
Camp Registration Form
Pay For Camp