Thinking about visiting one of our services?
If you’d like to plan your visit on a Sunday morning
or Wednesday night, we’ll help you feel
at home! We’ll show you around our building and
answer any questions your family may have.
10:00am in the Main Sanctuary
Wednesday in the Word
7:00pm in the Dining Room
Thursday Traditional Service
10:00am in the Chapel
– Check-in PreK-5th grade outside of Room 201
Excursion Hour (9:00-10:00am)
King’s Island Kids’ Church (10:00-11:30am)
– Check in PreK & K in Room 203
– Check in 1st-5th grade outside of Room 213
Kids’ Cove (7:00-8:30pm)
Nurseries are available for kids birth-4 years old each Sunday and Wednesday.
Enter off Schoenherr.
Enter our building through the main entrance.
KNOW | LIVE | SPREAD
What We Believe
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• We believe Jesus is the Son of God. He paid for our sins with His death and rose from the dead, overcoming the grave and offering us eternal life.
• We believe that we must come to Christ with faith and repentance to receive the eternal life He offers.
• We believe in following the scriptural command to be baptized after coming to Christ in faith and repentance.
• We believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit and in practicing the gifts He has given the church.
• We believe Jesus Christ is alive and active in our world through the power of the Holy Spirit. He can and does heal sick bodies, minds, and emotions.
• We believe Jesus will physically and visibly return to Earth and will resurrect those who’ve died in Christ.
• We believe that baptism, the Lord’s Supper, footwashing, anointing with oil, matrimony, dedication of children, and confirmation are sacraments to be practiced reverently.
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 11:30am
Address 14000 Metropolitan pkwy.