Thinking about visiting one of our services? If you’d like to plan your visit on a Sunday morning or Wednesday night, we’ll help you feel at home! We’ll show you around our building and answer any questions your family may have.
Thinking about visiting one of our services?
If you’d like to plan your visit on a Sunday morning or Wednesday night, we’ll help you feel at home! We’ll show you around our building and answer any questions your family may have.
Rooted 1 focuses on questions and answers that are foundational to Christianity. Where did the Bible come from? Why should I read the Bible today? Who is God? Who is Jesus? Does the death of Jesus have anything to do with me? Did Jesus really come back from the dead? What is the purpose of my life? Can I be assured of life after death? The Rooted 1 journey explores the answers to these questions and many more. As each question is posed, clear concise answers give a revelation of God’s plan and purpose for life.
Rooted 2 picks up where Rooted 1 leaves off, providing meaningful answers to living out your faith daily in every context of life–relationships, work, finances and more. As you make application in these areas of life, you will be strengthened, rooted deeper and built up in Jesus Christ.
Rooted 1 | Sundays
September 22 @ 9:00am
Rooted 1 | Wednesdays
October 2 @ 7:30pm
*Rooted 1 is prerequisite for Rooted 2
Rooted 2 | Sundays
September 15 @ 9:00am
KNOW | LIVE | SPREAD
What We Believe
• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
• We believe Jesus is the Son of God. He paid for our sins with His death and rose from the dead, overcoming the grave and offering us eternal life.
• We believe that we must come to Christ with faith and repentance to receive the eternal life He offers.
• We believe in following the scriptural command to be baptized after coming to Christ in faith and repentance.
• We believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit and in practicing the gifts He has given the church.
• We believe Jesus Christ is alive and active in our world through the power of the Holy Spirit. He can and does heal sick bodies, minds, and emotions.
• We believe Jesus will physically and visibly return to Earth and will resurrect those who’ve died in Christ.
• We believe that baptism, the Lord’s Supper, footwashing, anointing with oil, matrimony, dedication of children, and confirmation are sacraments to be practiced reverently.
Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sunday 9:00am – 11:30am
Address 14000 Metropolitan pkwy.